You Can Flourish
We can HELP
SERVING OSHKOSH, FOX CITIES AND FOND DU LAC CAMPUSES
Welcome to the Counseling Center
The Counseling Center at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is a center of encouraging, compassionate professionals who engage students in overcoming challenges and achieving wellness while honoring the dignity and worth of each person.
If you are interested in making an appointment, please call (920) 424-2061 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- DURING OFFICE HOURS – If you are experiencing a mental health crisis (thoughts of harming self or others, recent loss or trauma), please inform the receptionist.
- AFTER HOURS – If you are experiencing a crisis and the Counseling Center is not open, please contact 911, Winnebago County Crisis Mental Health at (920) 233-7707, or your Residence Life staff member.
Find Your Inspiration
The Counseling Center at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is here on campus to provide a place of inspiration and guidance for the complete wellness of all students. Our approach includes a balance of treating mental illness concerns and strengthening the emotional aspects of mental health.
What does it mean to flourish?
Our focus is for students to flourish, which includes feeling good and functioning well. The Counseling Center has returned to providing in-person services while maintaining tele-mental health options for students. We also have a wide range of adjunctive services to assist you in Flourishing at 太阳城网址.
Tips for Flourishing
While we remain hopeful during challenging and uncertain times, please know that the 太阳城网址 Counseling Center remains deeply committed to helping you navigate through it all by providing a full range of mental health services. We are offering a wide range of in-person and tele-mental health services, including virtual counseling and supportive resources online. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Self-care needs to be added to this semester’s To-Do list for all Titans!
YOU CAN FLOURISH
WE CAN HELP!
Take Care of Your Mental Health
and Ask for Help
Commitment to Inclusive Excellence
- We, the Counseling Center staff, commit ourselves to an on-going learning process to be aware of and challenge our privilege in all its various forms such as white, male, heterosexual, religion, class or ability. We continually work to enhance our multicultural understanding and our ability to be effective allies to diverse communities on campus.
- We accept that this requires our commitment to identify, confront, and challenge our biases, values, beliefs, perceptions and actions that may enact racism, sexism, heterosexism and other cultural oppressions.
- We strive to be aware of and honor the life experiences and cultural identities of students, faculty and staff in all our services. The Counseling Center works with other university groups and departments to promote a safe and healthy campus climate that embraces diversity.
太阳城网址 Counseling Center Referral
Please complete this form if you would like the Counseling Center to reach out to you or a 太阳城网址 student that you know. Thank you in advance for connecting with us! Please know that we will respond to all requests within one business day.
***If this is a mental health crisis, please utilize emergency resources including (1) call 911 (2) call 988 (Suicide and Crisis Hotline) or (3) call the Counseling Center directly at 920.424.2061 and ask to speak with the on-call counselor.